A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lally has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Lally MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lally practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lally practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.