Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Simply the Best... show details Simply the Best...
by Mike and Linda Reese on Aug 5th, 2016

We have been treated with care by Dr. Lambert and his staff. Dr. Lambert has been honest with us about all aspects of my husband's condition. He has been patient with our concern about the other health factor's that complicated my husband's recovery from his heart surgery and related issues. Dr. Lambert listens to us, talks to us, and respects our questions with thoughtful answers. This heart condition has not been a smooth or an easy road but we have felt that we are getting excellent advice and care. This isn't the first cardiologist we have seen, but he is certainly the best. Last stop for us!

by Doug Smith on Feb 8th, 2016

Great Dr

Cargiver to my Mother show details Cargiver to my Mother
by Linda Thompson Crandall on Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lambert had excellent bedside manners. He was an excellent communicator explaining the issues of my Moms heart condition. Due to her age an feebleness he was very accommodating in doing some test right on the spot and not stretching out to return visits. Dr. Lambert is an extremely through in his test and examination. My Mother was in congestive heart failure when we took her to him. She had been discharged out of the hospital when shouldn't have been and then we found Dr. Lambert. His approach to her issues and excellent medication management gave her an additional 7 1/2 years of life. I will be forever grateful for the care he gave her.