Dr. Thomas Lampros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lampros?

November 11th, 2015

A Great Surgeon!

Dr. Lampros performed a quintuple cardiac bypass on my husband, 59 years old then, almost 12 years ago at Tucson Heart Hospital. It was done emergently. I'm happy to say that because of Dr. Lampros and his expertise, along with the excellent team he had, we have enjoyed these past years hiking, walking 2 miles daily in the mornings, and my husband is still going strong! We are very fortunate and thankful.

January 17th, 2013

Dr. Lampros performed the Mitral Value surgery on me just over two year ago. I was on several medications and blood thinners. Since the operation I have been off all meds for one year. I just had an Ecco done on the heart and it looks great. I take one adult aspirin a day and have been for a year now. I would recommend Dr. Lampros for anyone having mitral value problems. He was great.

January 27th, 2011

Great heart surgeon

Awesome heart surgeon through and through. Great bedside manner and easy to talk to. Very highly recommend.

August 16th, 2009

3-way bypass surgery

I want to thank Dr. Lampross who was immediately brought in to be my surgeon after the doctors received the results of my Angiogram. Dr. Lampross immediately recognized the seriousness and emergency status of the results of this procedure, "bumped" two other operations and put me in the front line that same morning to perform the necessary open-heart procedure. He was professional, highly skilled, and in all truth "saved my life". Thank you just does not seem to say enough.

April 3rd, 2015