A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lanchoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lanchoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lanchoney, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanchoney graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lanchoney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Lanchoney FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Lanchoney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lanchoney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lanchoney practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.