A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lanchoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lanchoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lanchoney, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanchoney graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanchoney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanchoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Lanchoney practice?
Dr. Thomas Lanchoney practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.