Thomas F Landholt MD Patient Reviews

3.9

January 8th, 2014
You have to be kidding, he is a doctor?
I have previously been seen by this (quack) doctor for way too long and have discontinued seeing him. My health has suffered a great deal by treatment (or lack there of) from Landholt. This doctor is nothing but a waste of time and money. He is arrogant, pretentious, self-serving, superficial, petty and self absorbed. He cops a serious and condescending attitude with you when you try to tell him how you feel and it's not what he wants to hear. It doesn't matter how much pain you are in, he will NEVER… EVER… prescribe pain meds for you. I was practically dying from the flu last year and asked for some cough medication with something in it to take away the painful joints and to help me sleep. He reapeatetly ignored my request and gave me prednizone which caused me to cough up blood profusely. No humanity, no empathy, only masochism, I painfully suffered through the flu for over a month with no help from Landholt even though I paid for three visits. His office/complex is old and filthy which I believe is an indication of his character and practice. Landholt's staff seem to be good people but Landholt is another story. Don't waste your time on this quack unless you want your health to suffer. BEWARE!

August 27th, 2010
Great Doc!
Dr. Landholt is straight-forward and to thew point. He tells you exactly what is wrong and how to remedy, but is quite friendly and great bed-side manner. He is knowledgable on his diagnosis and doesn't waste your time or money with tests not needed.