A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Landon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Landon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Landon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harold Landon MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Landon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Landon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Landon practices Urology near Washington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Washington Urologists.