Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by S. S on Sep 1st, 2014

This physician was a horrible waste of time and money , he is rude .....very unprofessional and inappropriate . Will not be having surgery with this doctor .

Feb 1st, 2013

he s a rock star

|  Dr. Landon saved my life  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I have been and continue to be under Dr. Landons care for stage 4 cancer. He brought me back from the edge with his professional skills and guidance. I believe that anyone who has had a less than perfect experience may have to look inward at their own attitude and expectations.

Dec 13th, 2011

Dr Landon saved my husband's life. We were overlooked at Vanderbilt and went to Dr Landon as a second opinion. He found my husbands renal tumor and we were about to start treatment right away. If it werent for the care of Dr Landon my husband would not be spending Christmas with us this year. We are forever grateful for this doctor. You will not regret going to see him.

|  Waste of time  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

From the time he walked in my room until the time he left I felt like I was an inconvenience for him. He hurried through my exam and was quick to set me up for surgery. He did not answer any of my questions, and to top it off he was constantly looking at his phone which continually went off. I was not pleased with my experience at all. Will not be having surgery with this doctor and will be seeking another one.

|  He saved my life  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Im 33 years old and what I thought was a kidney stone. Dr Landon went the extra step and tested me for more possibilities and he found my tumor. I would not be alive today if it werent for this doctor. He was so kind to my husband and children and kept them informed the whole way through my surgery. I could never imagine some of the things that some of these reviews say are true about Dr Landon. He is everything you could ever want in a surgeon and physician . My family and I give him 5 stars!

|  would not go back  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I had an okay appointment it seemed like he was going to help until I went back for my follow up appointment and was told if I didn't pay my balance I could not see the doctor. I had taken off work early and was a single mom. I had insurance, but a procedure I had left me with a 100 dollars to pay I explained to them I never got any bills or phone calls regarding this. I didn't have the money and asked if I could pay it at the end of the week when I got payed or some today and pay the rest later. They said this is there procedure I could not see the doctor until I payed. i left there in tears and obviously never been back!

Apr 20th, 2010

This physician was awful. Very unprofessional and inappropriate. I will not be returning and will be seeking out a new physician.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

Seeing this physician was a horrible waste of time and money. He is loud and rude...asked me if my "bladder was hanging out of my vagina"...Did not perform an exam, wanted me to point to my pain. Absolutely the most unprofessional physician I have ever met. His personality goes beyond 'poor bedside manner' into some sort of anger issue or unresolved mommy issues...just not sure why he is in the business of helping people....Highly recommend alternative physicians if you have a choice...

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Ken on Sep 10th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Landon since his arrival in Nashville. He has performed surgery and office procedures. I have always been pleased with him and his staff. He is excellent.