Dr. Thomas Landon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Landon?

FANTASTIC PERSON AND SURGAN

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Doc Landon went way above and beyond ,it seems to be his nature ,,,He explained everything in great detail to us about my husbands condition ,he went into surgery leaving us the family with a comfy and confident feeling...he tells it how it is, left no room for worry..thanks doc! shine on!

urine leak=skin reduced

Posted on January 24th, 2016

1st exam why you leak what you want--surgery---swelling plus leaks--emergency rm for catheter to aid heal---called office twice no ans. emergency room -blood clot--change and flush --called twice -emergency--doctor removed said i knew more than go find new doctor he was done---very very unhelpful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

very favorable

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Love Dr Landon!! Very thorough!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2014

This physician was a horrible waste of time and money , he is rude .....very unprofessional and inappropriate . Will not be having surgery with this doctor .

Posted on February 1st, 2013

he s a rock star

Dr. Landon saved my life

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I have been and continue to be under Dr. Landons care for stage 4 cancer. He brought me back from the edge with his professional skills and guidance. I believe that anyone who has had a less than perfect experience may have to look inward at their own attitude and expectations.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr Landon saved my husband's life. We were overlooked at Vanderbilt and went to Dr Landon as a second opinion. He found my husbands renal tumor and we were about to start treatment right away. If it werent for the care of Dr Landon my husband would not be spending Christmas with us this year. We are forever grateful for this doctor. You will not regret going to see him.

Waste of time

Posted on April 20th, 2011

From the time he walked in my room until the time he left I felt like I was an inconvenience for him. He hurried through my exam and was quick to set me up for surgery. He did not answer any of my questions, and to top it off he was constantly looking at his phone which continually went off. I was not pleased with my experience at all. Will not be having surgery with this doctor and will be seeking another one.

He saved my life

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Im 33 years old and what I thought was a kidney stone. Dr Landon went the extra step and tested me for more possibilities and he found my tumor. I would not be alive today if it werent for this doctor. He was so kind to my husband and children and kept them informed the whole way through my surgery. I could never imagine some of the things that some of these reviews say are true about Dr Landon. He is everything you could ever want in a surgeon and physician . My family and I give him 5 stars!

would not go back

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I had an okay appointment it seemed like he was going to help until I went back for my follow up appointment and was told if I didn't pay my balance I could not see the doctor. I had taken off work early and was a single mom. I had insurance, but a procedure I had left me with a 100 dollars to pay I explained to them I never got any bills or phone calls regarding this. I didn't have the money and asked if I could pay it at the end of the week when I got payed or some today and pay the rest later. They said this is there procedure I could not see the doctor until I payed. i left there in tears and obviously never been back!

Posted on April 20th, 2010

This physician was awful. Very unprofessional and inappropriate. I will not be returning and will be seeking out a new physician.