Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

by Jessie Campos on Oct 17th, 2016

Dr Laney was great very professional and always concerned about patients comfort.

by Blair Kaufman on Sep 20th, 2016

The dr. and staff were very professional and very kind.

by Bill Good on Aug 18th, 2016

Simply good,.

Emergency Situation, great response! show details Emergency Situation, great response!
Aug 1st, 2016

Thursday, daughter wisdom teeth causing trouble, she was in great discomfort. She was unable to get an prompt appointment in the Tri-Cities and was really having a hard time...pain! Called and talked to Dr. Laney's people. Told them the circumstances. They had her come up the next day, pulled the teeth (five of them). She had a great recovery experience and everything was perfect. Highly recommend these folks. They care!

by Logan Patrick on Jun 30th, 2016

The doctor was great and explained everything the way it was going to happen. The staff was great was well and very helpful with everything and every time i had to come in.

by Sandy Collins on Jun 25th, 2016

I had a bit of a complicated dental/medical situation. Dr Laney took steps to talk with my MD, set things up to be sure it would be a smooth procedure. It was and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It's only the day after, but I have no pain, no swelling, and they sent me home with a pretty flower! Nice touch.

by Katy Kariotoglou on Jun 21st, 2016

our experience it is ecxelent with the doctor and all the staff .

Dr. Laney office show details Dr. Laney office
by Tammi Flynn on May 22nd, 2016

Really patient.

by David Fowler on May 6th, 2016

very good experence no pain. I highly recommend the whole staff. five star.

Excellence!! show details Excellence!!
by Monica Hudson on Apr 30th, 2016

Professionalism at its best, confident and kindness wrapped up together.

Apr 2nd, 2016

Was very excellent and professional.

Mar 29th, 2016

everyone was very professional and made me feel like I mattered. the care was excellent.

Mar 28th, 2016

Great Staff! DrLaney did a great job with my implant

Mar 17th, 2016

visits have always been great. Staff always nice and talk with you.

Mar 10th, 2016

Personal care was great, pro active staff and Dr. Very satisfied with treatment.

Mar 2nd, 2016

if i had questions they answered and gave good care.

Feb 11th, 2016

Very quick fast and friendly and in formative in a positive way. they took care of any questions and concerns i had making me feel comfortable with the procedures unlike another facility I went to.

Feb 8th, 2016

very good experience, very nice staff. no pain yea.

Jan 31st, 2016

Was a very pleasant experience with a great staff. Could not be any happier. Thank you!

by Excellent Services on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr Laney and his staff are informative, patient, and more than willing to work with you to give you the best possible experience whether it comes to timing of having dental work done, or follow up after your procedure has been completed. I truly felt better taken care of here, than I have in any other doctor or dentist's office as I did not feel like just another income source for them. Quality work, great prices, and such a kind, welcoming, reassuring staff!

Jan 7th, 2016

Very nice. Went above and beyond expectations. Very friendly.

by Best place to be. on Nov 17th, 2015

The entire working crew is great. They are always so kind and willing to help as much as possible.

Oct 28th, 2015

It was a fast surgery when I woke up my tooth was taken care of and my mouth heal within a week.

Oct 20th, 2015

experience here has been excellent.

Sep 1st, 2015

My experience has been great. I had some major work needed and the Dr. and staff have been wonderful. They are always friendly and careful to make me as comfortable as possible. There was an early issue that was of great concern and everyone went out of their way to help me get through it.

Aug 28th, 2015

Dr is very personable and gives confidence.

Aug 20th, 2015

over all I am very happy about the great service it was provided to help get the implant. all the stuff members were great help and very nice during the procces.

Aug 8th, 2015

I felt like the staff was extremely helpful in explaining everything that would happen for my procedure. everyone was friendly and nice and i really felt comfortable in this office, more so than in any other.

Jul 25th, 2015

Friendly staff and doctor. Made to feel really comfortable and they do excellent work! Would highly recommend .

Jun 19th, 2015

i had a great experience the staff was great.And answered all my questions and very caring.

Jun 13th, 2015

I have never been so happy. with a doctor and staff. they are caring an thought of all your fears and needs. before and after your appointment. i cant ask for better people.

May 19th, 2015

very good but quite expensive.

Dr Laney & Staff show details Dr Laney & Staff
by Chris O on Apr 17th, 2015

Moses Lake is truly blessed to have Dr. Laney. He's an excellent doctor and a wonderful guy. Recently had work done by him and couldn't be happier. He has a top flight staff also and they're all great to work with as well.

Apr 14th, 2015

Doctor is wonderful and funny.

Apr 4th, 2015

Pleasant experience for a dentist's office.

Apr 3rd, 2015

Pleasant experience for a dentist's office.

Mar 26th, 2015

Very professional. Got the job done!

Mar 21st, 2015

Dr Laney is very easy to work with--down to earth, but explains everything as we go along. Staff is also excellent. Thanks so much.

Mar 7th, 2015

very good.

Feb 19th, 2015

I was scared but the staff was wonderful and assuring, the doc was the greatest (but do not get a swollen head) . DR Laney was very capable and the removal of my growth was quick and fairly painless.

Jan 28th, 2015

My experience at Dr Laney's office was good. Minimal discomfort good healing.

Dec 14th, 2014

Totally satisfied with the process and the results. The whole staff was professional, kind and accommodating.

Nov 23rd, 2014

The Doctor is caring, very professional, and easy to discuss dental options with. It is a great place to improve oral health.

Best Oral Surgeon! show details Best Oral Surgeon!
Nov 22nd, 2014

All of them were very nice and friendly and made sure that I was comfortable during my procedure.

Nov 15th, 2014

GREAT STAFF fit in well with work an was able to have a full recovery! thank you .

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
Oct 18th, 2014

He is very gentle.

Oct 2nd, 2014

Everyone is great. Waiting time is prolonged at times.

Thrilled for the last 15 years! show details Thrilled for the last 15 years!
by Carolyn (Anest) Griffin on Sep 19th, 2014

I believe this is the same doctor I saw in Seattle in late 1999. I thought of him today when someone (once again) told me I didn't look anywhere near my age. He took a good 15 years off. I was 54 at the time. It was without a doubt, the best thing I ever did for myself. Wish I could post a photo.

Aug 15th, 2014

great doctor and staff they treat me with respect and provide me with all the information I needed to know.

Jul 28th, 2014

The doctor and staff were very courteous.They also helped in keeping a scary or nerve racking situation light :) They did well in explaining the whole process and procedures.

Jul 5th, 2014

It has been a pleasure working with the office staff and Dr. Laney. Everyone has been kind and thoughtful.

Jun 22nd, 2014

Staff was very friendly and Dr. Laney was great. Overall, great experience with all of the staff.

Jun 13th, 2014

I have been pleased from the beginning of my implant procedure. Dr. and everyone in the office seemed competent and understanding.

May 31st, 2014

Always feel like I am good hands.

May 26th, 2014

great knowledgable staff. i feel comfortable having my dental care here

Mar 23rd, 2014

every thing has gone very well very good and profesional.

Mar 15th, 2014

Quick and easy.

Feb 23rd, 2014

My experience with Dr Laney and his staff was excellent. I had appointment times scheduled that were convenient for me. Dr. Laney and his staff were always very professional and pleasant to interact-act with. I felt the degree of knowledge and expertise were outstanding. After my surgery I had occasion to call the office about medication and the problem was resolved quickly. .

Feb 5th, 2014

Good experience at the office. Very helpful explaining what treatment I needed.

Jan 24th, 2014

Very approachable and easy to talk to! Not your typical super doctor type. He put me at ease and made me feel confident that I was in good hands.

by Kathy Carlton on Jul 19th, 2013

The Dr. Laney staff is very professional and welcoming with patients. It has been a great experience having my dental surgery needs taken care of by Dr. Laney. I highly recommend him to anyone needing dental surgery!

by D.N. on Apr 17th, 2013

Everything is cool.

by J.C. on Apr 4th, 2013

by H.W. on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Laney and all his staff were very thoughtful toward my personal needs as a patient. I especially appreciated how kind they were to me on my surgery day and the appointments prior. I was also very happy with the work done. H.W.

plastic surgery and Tom Laney show details plastic surgery and Tom Laney
by a patient that is very satisfied on Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Laney is an amazing oral surgeon and that is what he has been doing now he has solved oral care issues that have even baffled dentists in the area. the guy is truly an asset to the Moses Lake Community with his experience and knowledge base. When Laney was practicing plastic surgery not much was known about it as with all medical professions they improve techniques etc. We don't perform labotomy's anymore because we know better. People that haven't any formal med school education. they don't have a frame of reference here. Dr. Laney is the only person id trust to do oral surgery the guy is a master at his craft.

My experience with Dr. Thomas Laney show details My experience with Dr. Thomas Laney
Apr 27th, 2010

My brother actually turned me on to Dr. Laney, he had his jaw redone, I went to his office on Broadway, and I found the nicest, sweetest man I have ever encountered. I told him that I wanted my lips enlarged, my fat suctioned out of my neck, and my poor broken, crooked nose fixed. Well, it was painful after a day or so, I went to see him after a day or so, and HIS WIFE escorted me down to my car! How is that for service, I found him a great surgeon, I told him, "Being a Native American history, please do not give me one of those "Hollywood" skinny noses, and he didn't, he got rid of my bump, and he made my nose look great, he also sucked the fat out of my flabby neck, and he added Gortex in my lips to make them full, I have never regretted it either, I think that Dr. Thomas Laney is a great plastic surgeon, and I am very happy I went to him, he had a woman as the anaesthesiologist, and she was great, they had a "crsh cart" and I wouldn't hesitate to have plastic surgery from Dr. Thomas Laney!

Apr 8th, 2010

Great. I'd recommend him to anyone.

He has the poorest bed side manners I've ever seen!!! show details He has the poorest bed side manners I've ever seen!!!
Feb 11th, 2010

You'll wait 45 plus minutes after you scheduled appointment! He is rude! He accuses paitents becuase of his mistakes and lies about them! He won't handle his own patients he makes his staff do it! Half his staff will cover up his mistakes for him!! There's a dang good reason he pretty much ran from Seattle to Moses lake and it's becuase he shouldn't have a license!! I hope the rest of the Moses lake community has Ben warned about him!!!

Satisfied in Seattle show details Satisfied in Seattle
by Marty on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Laney is a skilled surgeon who repaired my drooping eyelids with excellent functional and aesthetic results. His office practices were thorough and safe, he followed up very well with my post operative recovery and results, and his staff did everything in a warm, competent and caring manner. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon and a caregiver.

A great doctor... show details A great doctor...
Dec 13th, 2008

I had several surgical procedures performed by Dr. Laney from 2000-2003. These included reconstruction of a botched rhinoplasty (done by another surgeon 8 years prior); breast augmentation; liposuction; and scar revision from a previous surgery that had not healed well. Frankly, my results were nothing shy of absolutely fantastic. I was so impressed with Dr. Laney's surgical talents that I recommended him to my mother who also ended up having several procedures as well. She is also thrilled with her results. I wouldn't hesitate working with Dr. Laney again for one second and I continue to recommend him to others with confidence.

Choose a different doctor. show details Choose a different doctor.
Jul 29th, 2008

Absolutely horrible. Ruined my life.