A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Lang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ellicott City, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists and Ellicott City Rheumatologists.