Overall Review

2.3

August 1st, 2012
Can be mean and somewhat vindictive.

May 19th, 2012
Needs to slow down
Google has really picked this up for some reason. Just my 2 cents but He needs to slow down and really look at his patients. I have a close friend in the office and I've noticed myself and listened to people complain that He just seems uninterested. Complaining to others about patients and over sharing.

April 18th, 2012
Something's missing
We went to him for years. His empathy for his patients has definately took a dive. He's absolutely never went out of his way to follow up on anything in all the years I've known him. This includes everything from pneumonia to blood tests and when you call, all you'll ever get his is nurse if your lucky and even she acts like your nothing but a bother.

April 17th, 2012
Distracted
His nurse is a little rude at times. I don't know if she feels superior or if she is just over worked but she's not usually friendly when I'm there. Doctor Langston is a good guy but sometimes I leave thinking that he uses his nurse as a buffer between him and his patients and his patients as a money tree.

May 11th, 2009
He proved to me that he doesn't care about his patients!
One of my family members came to him with a complaint. In his mind, he decided that my family member was crazy and ignored his problem. Now because of his negligence this member of my family is on deaths door. Several people in my family have seen this doctor. They have been dissatisfied for some time, but I can assure you that they want to live so they will not be seeing him again. I just hope that the lack of caring and attention to my family member by him and his staff (Jana Lou) doesn't cause me to loose someone that I am close to.