A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lansen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Lansen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lansen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lansen practices Neurological Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.