Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzilotti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lanzilotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Lanzilotti MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lanzilotti practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vernon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Vernon Internists and Vernon Cardiologists.