Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanzilotti
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanzilotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzilotti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lanzilotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Lanzilotti FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lanzilotti practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lanzilotti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.