Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lapine
Dr. Thomas Lapine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Lapine is affiliated with BayRidge Hospital, NSMC - Salem Hospital and Addison Gilbert Hospital. Dr. Lapine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lapine has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Thomas Lapine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.
Dr. Steven Keenholtz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Danvers, MA 0 mi37
Dr. Brittany Bryan
Danvers, MA 0 mi5
Dr. Michael Aaronson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Danvers, MA 0 mi40