Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lapine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lapine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lapine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapine graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lapine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lapine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lapine practice?
Dr. Thomas Lapine practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Nuclear Medicine, and General Practice near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Endocrinologists, Danvers Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Danvers General Practitioners.