Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lecuyer
Dr. Thomas Lecuyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with other offices in Culpeper, VA and Charlottesville, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, General Practice and Cardiology. Dr. Lecuyer is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center and Children's Hospital of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lecuyer has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Thomas Lecuyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Michael Campbell
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Sean Moore
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Ina Stephens
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28