A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Laselle is Excellent. Dr. Laselle has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Laselle, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laselle graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laselle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laselle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Laselle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Laselle practice?
Dr. Thomas Laselle practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Laselle, Dr. Tomas Laselle, Dr. Tommie Laselle, Dr. Tommy Laselle