inactive

Thomas C Laselle Patient Reviews

2.3

September 2nd, 2015
Uncaring-Inept
Dr Laselle withheld care for my mother. Her C.O.D. is directly the result of her lack of care. Twice he denied her a hip replacement, even though she was recommended one, by not one but two doctors. When she caught a cold and VNA's called repeatedly (5 times over a 1 week period) for medications to address a common cold, he refused to allow her to even be given an aspirin or cough syrup. I wouldn't take my dog to Dr. Lasalle. As a matter of fact, my dog was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and had been on med's for that condition for 3 years, when Dr. Lasalle diagnosed my mother with the same thing. Finally, after she had been brought to him for 1 year with that complaint, he finally diagnosed her with that condition just days before she died. He's a butcher. (And, that is a kind statement, with respect to how I really feel about him). If you want a better doctor, I'd suggest you go to your vet!

March 14th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Laselle over 20 years and he was chosen as a leading internest in the area by his colleageus for good reason.