A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Latiolais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Latiolais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Latiolais, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latiolais graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Latiolais has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Latiolais MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Latiolais practice?
- Dr. Thomas Latiolais has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Latiolais practices Pediatrics near Haughton, LA.
See Haughton Pediatricians.