A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauck
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lauck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauck graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lauck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lauck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lauck practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lauck has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lauck practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Family Physicians.