A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauck
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lauck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lauck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauck graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lauck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lauck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lauck practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lauck has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lauck practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.