A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Laucomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Laucomer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laucomer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Laucomer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- I H C Evanston Regional Hosp, Evanston, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Laucomer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Laucomer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Laucomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Laucomer practices Family Medicine near Evanston, WY.
See Evanston Family Physicians.