A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Laucomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laucomer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Laucomer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Laucomer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laucomer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Laucomer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- I H C Evanston Regional Hosp, Evanston, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Laucomer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Laucomer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Laucomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Laucomer practices Family Medicine near Evanston, WY.
See Evanston Family Physicians.