A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lavie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lavie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lavie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavie graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lavie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Medical Center Of LouisianaCharity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Lavie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lavie practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lavie has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lavie practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.