A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lavie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lavie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lavie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavie graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lavie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Medical Center Of LouisianaCharity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Lavie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lavie practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lavie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lavie practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.