A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lawley practice?
Dr. Thomas Lawley practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.