A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawley
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Lawley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lawley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lawley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lawley practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.