A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Newtown Square Internists and Newtown Square Geriatric Doctors.