A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Geriatric Doctors, and Bryn Mawr Radiologists.