A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leahey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Leahey DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Leahey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Leahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Leahey practices Internal Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Internists.