Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Leahey
Dr. Thomas Leahey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ardmore, OK. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leahey is affiliated with Mercy Hosptial Ardmore and Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc. Dr. Leahey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Leahey has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Leahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ardmore, OK.
Dr. Michael Mccauley
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Ardmore, OK 0.05 mi41
Dr. Brian Shockey
Ardmore, OK 0.21 mi31
Dr. Snorri Olafsson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Ardmore, OK 0.61 mi39