A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Leahey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Leahey practice?
Dr. Thomas Leahey practices Internal Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Internists.