A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leffingwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leffingwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Leffingwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffingwell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leffingwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Forrest Leffingwell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Leffingwell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Leffingwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Leffingwell practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.