Learn more about Dr. Thomas LeGalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeGalley
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. LeGalley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas LeGalley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LeGalley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. LeGalley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dale LeGalley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. LeGalley practice?
- Dr. Thomas LeGalley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas LeGalley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Cardiologists.