A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas LeGalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas LeGalley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LeGalley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. LeGalley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dale LeGalley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. LeGalley practice?
- Dr. Thomas LeGalley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas LeGalley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hancock, MI and Ishpeming, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Cardiologists.