Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas Lehman
Thomas Lehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Thomas Lehman is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery, Blythedale Children's Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. Thomas Lehman has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Thomas Lehman has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Thomas Lehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Mary Beth Walsh
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Bento Mascarenhas
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology
White Plains, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Dalit Ashany
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi32