Overall Review

3.8

August 12th, 2011
Dr mengela would be better
Worst experience I've had in a doctors office ever! Doctor lehman was very flippant about the whole meeting. Allowed his medical student to text and play with her phone while sitting in on our appointment. Was quick to diagnose and prescribe heavy duty immune suppresent drugs that cause lymphoma later on for my 15 year old son . Doesn't care one bit about the welfare of his patients. Too big of an ego. After recieving this horrific news regarding our son we were not even given 5 minin the room to digest. Secretary insisted i follow her to the desk to pay. I also had to give my credit card and pay in advance to even book the appt. We have never been back. Found a much more competent and cari g doctor.

June 13th, 2010
Physician
I watched this man misdiagnose my foster daughter with Osteogenesis Imperfecta.He was a paid defense expert and unfortunately was all too willing to give the defense what they were looking for-an out.In my eyes a disgrace to the medical profession.

August 17th, 2009
Dr.Lehman and his staff are wonderful, caring and knowledgeable people. I recently had a question about a medical issue relating to my daughter. She is a patient of Dr. Lehman's however the question was unrelated to her arthritis. I could not believe that Dr. Lehman picked up the phone and spoke with me directly. Her pediatrician for nineteen years didn't have the time but Dr. Lehman did. He is the only doctor I trust and he has shown me that my children matter to him. What is more important than that?