A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leitner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Leitner, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitner graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Leitner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Courtenay Leitner MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Leitner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Leitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Leitner practices Urology near Monroe, NC.
See Monroe Urologists.