Dr. Thomas Lelio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lelio?

August 8th, 2016

Drug pusher. Had me on the highest mgs possible of two drugs. It took so months to not restore my cognitive abilities, the prescriptions were so high it caused dry mouth which led to massive tooth Decay. I should have been warned of this side effect. New office woman is terrible to patients. Must be the wife. Definitely sneaks in charges from a year prior.

August 7th, 2016

Awfulllll

This is the absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. He is a drug pusher and over prescribes everyone Ive met that goes to him for help. Also his receptionist has a horrible attitude, messes up appointments and scheduling constantly and sneaks in charges and fees. Do no go here if u have any respect for your mental health

July 12th, 2016

Great doctor!

He has helped me is much over the past 10 years.

December 8th, 2015

My Savior

Dr. Lelio has been accused of being a "pill doctor" but he has saved my life in a generation of benzo prescriptions where they are heavily prescribed but snatched away and you are forced to go through living nightmare as a result. He is very pleasant, makes you feel at home, listens to you and makes you feel as though you've known him for years.

September 1st, 2015

He's the first health care professional that I have ever met that let's the patient know that at his age he doesn't have to deal with their problems. He's definitely in the wrong line of work!

July 13th, 2015

Dr Lelio is a kind person.....he understands people ...no hang ups with the medications that work for you!....i can finally get on with living my life again ...i dont feel the crippling fear and anxiety of PTSD as a veteran fear is considered a weakness.....i dont get caught up in fear any longer.... and my bipolar is under control........the fees are a bit pricey...but not gouging....having enough medication more than makes up for a more expensive visit fee 2 refills..: D

June 9th, 2015

Dr. Lelio is an awesome doctor!

May 20th, 2015

Always up on the latest conferences and really listens when I come to see him. Very professional and keeps up on the latest things which is refreshing.

September 28th, 2012

I love dr Lelio

I had extreme anxiety problems and he was there every step of the way to help me and to help me function in the world. Ya the office lady isnt the best everyone complains but she has SOOO much work to do its only his receptionist and him so people need to chill

May 1st, 2012

Office staff kept making billing errors and was arrogant and rude. I don't know of any doctor that would allow this behavior of office staff Unless they were related. Doctor/staff do not answer emergency calls.

September 3rd, 2011

Your better off talking to a wall

The "therapist" and I use this term loosely is VERY unprofessional. I was sucked into their way of doing things and it is not a good or healthy way!! The only reason I am taking the time to give a review is if can stop just one person from going through what I did then that is ALL that matter. I could go on and on but all you need to know is they are out for the money not to help you

April 16th, 2009

Great Doctor, Highly Recommeded

I went to see Dr. Lelio after I lost my daughter. He was great, spent more than the required time with me and was straight forward with me. I got in the same week I called no waiting a month to get an appointment. My waiting room time was like 5 minutes. No more waiting an hour to see a doctor. The medication he put me on is great, I feel like my life is back to normal. Thanks Dr. Lelio!!!