A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lemay, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lemay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bradford Lemay MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lemay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lemay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists and Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.