A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lemay, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemay
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lemay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lemay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bradford Lemay MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lemay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lemay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists and Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.