Money over Health show details Money over Health
by Ervin Musabelliu on Feb 10th, 2015

Service is ok, I mean nothing special. The people at front desk are nice but the intent of the Doctor is not as nice as it seems. Today I went in for my second blood work drawing and happened to have an employer form that I needed to be filled out for my insurance. It was one sheet, included information such as Cholesterol levels, Blood Pressure, Smoker or non smoker and basic information such as height, weight, etc. As I walked in and did the blood work, I asked the assistant if she could take the form to the Doctor and he could fill it out since I had just done my blood work and he had the information readily accessible. She came back stating that the Doctor cant do it right now because he is "Too busy" and that I would have to re-schedule. I was shocked to hear this because as I walked in I saw the Doctor sitting down playing on his computer. Long story short, I said I was not happy and I would not be going back. That's when the front desk lady took the form to him and what do you know, it was filled out 2 minutes later and signed by the doctor. What a joke!! Needless to say, I will not be going back and I am really disappointed that this kind of stuff is going on at the Doctor's office! I mean, I understand it's a business, but the moment you put money in front of people is when you are no longer a Doctor in my opinion, you are just a business man! So just be cautious if you are going to see him and remember to trust your instinct!

And wonderful, caring physician show details And wonderful, caring physician
by Angelina on Sep 5th, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr. Lenzmeier for four years and hope he will continue being my doctor for many more. He always takes plenty of time with us and shows real concern. He's not afraid to be honest and tell you how it is. I am much more comfortable with him than any endo I've tried and he has done more to help me than most other doctors. You can tell he's done research on my medical condition and individual case. His nurse Dee is a sweetheart and it's easy to see she really enjoys working with Lenzmeier. I would recommend him again and again.

berta show details berta
Feb 10th, 2012

Great doctor, caring and also thorough,I am very happy with being his patient.

Dec 23rd, 2010

Excellent care. Great Staff! We have been seeing Dr. Lenzmeier for years.

Sep 1st, 2010