A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leonard is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Leonard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Keller Leonard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Leonard practices Emergency Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Emergency Physicians.