inactive

Thomas E Leow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 13th, 2014
Good bedside manner
This dr. is very kind, and compassionate. I have been seeing him for 10 years. He tries to do what he can to make you comfortable with procedures both in office or at hospital. i would recommend him over others in Marinette WI. I have seen and experienced care with other two Orthos in area--don't waste your time with them, go to Leow. You will get good, competant care AND compassion & kindness. Kindness and empathy do count in Medical care. too bad the other Orthos in the area don't get this. His staff is awesome, friendly and helpful.

September 8th, 2009
Awesome
When I had my accident, I called Dr. Leow, who I had never seen before. He got me in the same day. He diagnosed my issue accurately, but followed up with verification and validation then scheduled my surgery in the same week. Him and his office team were professional, accountable, and supportive.