A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lerner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harold Lerner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lerner practices Dermatology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Dermatologists.