A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Leverone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Leverone is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Leverone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leverone graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Leverone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Leverone MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Leverone practice?
- Dr. Thomas Leverone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Leverone practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.