Dr. Thomas Li MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 22nd, 2017
Great Dr.
I can't say enough about how good my doctor (Dr. Li) is.

January 10th, 2017
Excellent physician
Dr Li is very compassionate and pays attention to detail.I always feel he is on top of the problem.His plan of care is very inclusive to all aspects of the problem at hand.

December 20th, 2016
A compassionate, customized approach
Dr. Li is a highly competent, compassionate physician who takes the time to probe and understand your individual situation, recommending appropriate tests to ensure proper treatment. A+ physician and person.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Li has been my primary care provider for nearly ten years. He has excellent "bedside manners", is always courteous, and is very detail explaining treatment. He is very genuine and cares deeply about his patients. His support and office staff are tremendous as well.

August 25th, 2016
The Best Doctor in Denver
Un-matched! I have been a patient of Dr. Li's for at least 15 years. I am 58 years old and have been treated by a fair number of physicians over the years. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have Dr. Li as my Primary Care Physician because his care, and follow-up is "unmatched" by any professional I have known (doctor or otherwise). Every single time I have seen him over the years (50 -60 times) he has always treated me like family. He remembers every concern I have had from the previous visit as though it happened last week. Dr. Li manner of care is personal, comprehensive and compassionate.

August 14th, 2016
Kudos To A Great Team!!
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful doctor tending to me and my family. Dr. Li cares, and takes the time to know you personally, understand your needs and get you the care you require. He is well versed in the holistic side of medicine too. Not everything needs a pill. He has a round table of specialists he works closely with and even once referred on, he stays in the loop an important part of managing ones care. Dr. Li and his team are Amazing!!!

July 10th, 2016
Dr. Li is one of the most professional, compassionate and thorough doctors I have ever visited. He genuinely cares about his patients and spends quite a bit of time with each one.

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Li is the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, takes time with me, and is very good at figuring out my problem and how to deal with it. If there is something as high as a 5+ star rating, Dr Li gets it!

May 4th, 2016
DR. LI & STAFF ARE GREAT.

April 18th, 2016
The way health card should be
With my last dr. my physical was lucky to have 15 minutes of dr. time. Dr. Li sat and asked questions and listened to answers and maped out a plan for annual tests and spent a good 45 minutes to an hour with me. He really takes his time to get to know me and what is normal for me and therefore able to tell when something is off in my system. I love him so much that I begged him to take on my entire family!

March 20th, 2016
Best Doctor in Denver
I am so thankful that I found Dr Li. He is the first doctor I've had that doesn't rush me out of the room and seems to genuinely care about my overall well being. He takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and also to explain everything to you.

March 8th, 2016
Best Doctor I Ever Had
I've been Dr. Li's patient for a number of years. He’s the best doctor I’ve ever had in every way, and when Human dropped Health One and Dr. Li’s practice from it’s coverage, I got new insurance to be able to stay with him – wouldn’t change for the world. for a number of years. He’s the best doctor I’ve ever had in every way, and when Human dropped Health One and Dr. Li’s practice from it’s coverage, I got new insurance to be able to stay with him – wouldn’t change for the world.