A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Liao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Liao, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liao has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Liao MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Liao practice?
- Dr. Thomas Liao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Liao practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: River Forest, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.