inactive

Thomas J Linberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

January 16th, 2013
Best Doctor I ever had
I was a patient of Dr. Lindberg when he practiced in Massachusetts and I wish he was still here. His diagnosis of any problems I had were always right on and his explanations of recomended treatments were easy to understand. He is an excellent Doctor and the doctors I have seen since he left Mass can not even compare.

August 18th, 2009
Beware of charges. He likes to request tests that aren't needed
Scheduled an annual physical as a new patient. Told the doctor I have no allergies except for a sporadic issue with peanuts. I was sent to the lab for blood work and what I thought was a test for a peanut allergy. I received a $2,500 bill from the doctor. The doctor had requested an allergy screening (24 tests at $45 each).I tried to call the doctor to discuss the issue, he is not available and never returns my call. I was sent a certified letter asking me to find a new primary care physician. I guess I am not entitled to an explanation of the bill or the tests. ***** I suggest steer clear of this doctor *****