A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lind, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lind has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eugene Lind MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lind practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lind practices Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clementon, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.