Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
711 Canton Rd NE
Ste 400
Marietta, GA 30060
770-771-5151
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
by Melinda P on Aug 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lintner for 13 years now. He replaced implants that had gone past their lifespan...Beautiful work. I have had him remove pre-cancerous moles on my face and you cannot even see the trace of a scar. He has given me Botox on many occasions and I am always pleased with the results. This doctor spends time with his patients and takes the time to answer all questions. He takes the time to explain what your true expectations should be. He talked me out of Liposuction as he felt I did not need it. Now what doctor does that? An honest one. I highly recommend him.

|  facelift  |  show details
by friend on Aug 1st, 2013

i am only a friend of a patient of this doctors. he did a facelift on her and she had many problems that lasted for some time. she had to be in the hospital because of this poor surgeon, do not go to him for a facelift. he may be ok with other surgeries, but not the face. there are other friends i know who have a bad look after Dr. Litner tried to; fix them. do not go to this bad surgeon. i feel so bad for my friend.

|  Wonderful experience!  |  show details
by Patient - Breast Augmentation on Jun 13th, 2013

I was on fence to do breast augmentation for a year or so now. I finally decided to move forward with Dr Litner and am so happy with results, procedure and staff. I love that Dr Litner is readily available anytime via phone and procedure performed in hospital. I had an amazing recovery with size I asked for, never once pressured to go to a size I didn't want (I went with smaller implants). Very very happy with entire experience and would readily refer Dr Linter to anyone Staff is super friendly, responsive and helpful :)

|  Wish I had a dollar for ll the compliments I receive!  |  show details
by Deb Many on Jun 10th, 2013

Just completed another awesome plastic surgery procedure. Had Dr. Tom remove my BAT WINGS! My what a difference. The down time and pain were very minimal but the results are something I have wanted for years. I am proud to say that Dr. Lintner has done a full face lift, tummy tuck, breast reduction and now arm lift for me and I feel like a new woman. THANKS Doc and team! Kudos!

|  be careful  |  show details
by i can'nt on May 8th, 2013

i went to this doctor on reputation. i should be listen to his answers. he is not a good surgeon, i found out later that he had a stroke. i wonder if that changed his actions and coordination for my surgery. he does not want to see my problem, he is very jumpy and leaves the room i am in sooner. do not go to this doctor.

Doctor's Response

An anonymous rating on this site makes us question your sincerity. I feel that personal attacks on me and my health are not only unfounded and unwarranted but untrue. Yes, I did have a stroke, and it has not affected any of my faculties with the exception of speech. If you are unsatisfied with your result, the thing to do would be to let my staff or me know. All my patients are given my cell phone number at consult and I imagine, if you are a patient of mine that you still have it. I look forward to hearing from you.

|  Very Flippant Doctor!!  |  show details
by LK on Feb 13th, 2013

I regret my decision to use Dr. Lintner. I went back for office visits several times before my OP. I wanted to understand everything and make sure we were on the right page. We were not. Dr. Lintner will listen but doesnt remember what was agreed on like in my case. I could tell that he had a foggy memory forgetting lots of (should remembers) and my OBGYN referred me so I wanted it to work. I should have gotten several more referrals before using him. Basically He ruined my breast lift and implant exchange. He took more skin from my smaller breast and left my larger breast a lot larger. I was charged for the revision. He did not correct the uneven nipples. Very noticable! we agreed the day before that I was to be a Full C cup. Turned out, one breast was just a C and the other was small B. I had another surgeon confirm that he took too much skin from one breast and pulled up skin from my abdomen under breasts. Very uneven messy job. I could have done a better job myself. I told him afterwards that I had a pain when I do this.(raise my right arm) He said "Don't do that" and laughed. He told me that "I tell my patients to trust me" in other words he is saying that I didnt, and is blaming me for not making me the right size. ?!?! I was two different sizes not a little but over one cup size. He will blame you if he screws up. His nurse/ wife will get nasty too and she talks about how patients wish she wasnt his wife. I would bet he doesnt want his wife to think he takes too long with anyone person so kinda rushes and then forgets you before you are gone. Lots more to write but I dont want to run out of space. You run a 50/50 chance I believe of getting decent work from this doctor. Good luck!! You will need it just in the communication arena.

|  facelft  |  show details
by kerri on Jan 16th, 2013

i wanted to look better over my face, but i had a disaster after surgery. i did not look better. i had bleeding and bad scars. Dr. Lintner did nothing to help and cut my office visits very quick. i still am not healed. never go to him.

Doctor's Response

Dear Kerri, We are very surprised by your post, and truly wish if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your care here that you would let us know! Our patients have Dr Lintner's cell phone number and can call him any time day or night...I do hope that you contact us so that we can help you!! 7707229222 or call the office for an appointment today 7707715151

|  Full Face Lift  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Lintner and his staff! Results far exceeded expectations - excellent experience from beginning to end. He provides his cell phone number and encourages patients to call him after hours and on weekends if they have any concerns.

|  bad lipo  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

This is in response to "great lipo". I'm glad to hear you had good results, as I wouldn't wish my results on anyone. To answer your questions, my skin condition was great and I've always worked out. The lipo was performed at Kennestone Hosp. No, I'm not a plastic surgeon, nor was I aware that inner/outer thigh lipo consisted of liposuctioning underneath the buttocks. The following link details how a double gluteal crease occurs: www.liposuction101.com/liposuction-textbook/chapter-36-buttocks/Judge for yourselfhttp://www.realself.com/review/marietta-ga-liposuction-bad-lipo-result

|  Great Surgeon! All Around Great Person!  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

5 stars and then some! Dr. Lintner and his staff were excellent! I recently had breast augmentation and I must say they look wonderful! He knew exactly what I was looking for. I went with silicone implants and am so happy that I did. I was referred by mom who also had facial surgery by Dr. Lintner and she looks great too! Very natural but younger! His staff was wonderful. I recommend Dr. Lintner for any surgery! Thanks Dr. Lintner you're the greatest!

|  Great lipo  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I generally don't write reviews but felt I had to respond to the one just posted. This is not at all the experience that I had with Dr. Lintner's office. I had liposuction in August 2006 of my abdomen and outer thighs...I weighed approx 130 when I had it and I went primarily to contour the areas that had always troubled me...my stomach, even 6 years later looks phenomenal. My outer thighs also, look amazing. I did have to get used to as I aged, working harder to maintain my posterior if you will...changes in hormones, age in general do tend to make things go south. You fail to mention your age, I wonder how great your skin was pre-op...are you continuing to diet and exercise to maintain your result...it certainly gets harder after liposuction to stay in fantastic shape. I also am curious, I know that Dr Lintner operates only in a JCAHO accredited Kennestone hospital...was your surgery somewhere else...you practically accuse him of assult by saying he preformed a procedure without consent...I find that hard to believe occuring in a hospital where I had to tell everyone that I met exactly what I was having done. And I am also assuming that you must be a plastic surgeon yourself as you have the credentials to say he's not competent. Sounds as if he may have a defamation of charecter suit...not that I am an attorney. If you are unhappy with your outcome, just say so...why are you slandering his name and reputation on the internet?I would not hesitate to use him or recommend him to anyone that I know. His staff is kind and competent and I strongly believe that if he knew that you were unhappy he'd try everything he could to fix it.

|  Run away as fast as you can  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Went in for botox. Dr Litner told me they use it in diluted strength because it gives better results. I had absolutely no results from it. Waste of money and they are a rip off. Plus, after he injects it, he rubs and stretches the skin on your face incredibly hard (I mean as hard as he possibly can under your eyes and forehead, he says to smooth the botox out) I believe it was to stretch your skin so you would have to come in for a blepharoplasty! I'm not kidding. I've never been to such an incompetent dr. and can see why his previous practice told him to leave. *I had only gone because of the low price he offered on botox. Bad, bad idea.

|  Love, Love, Love ...Dr Lintner and His Staff!!!!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

This was the BEST thing I have ever donefor myself! I am so happy with the resultsthat I just keep looking at myself and smiling. Wow! I wish I would have done this sooner!Dr Lintner is just an excellentphysician and his staff is "golden"! Everything from consultation thru 4 weeks post-op has been better than expected. I had a breast reduction and lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. If You are looking for the Best of the Best...Dr. Lintner

|  Tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift adn abs tightened  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Very excellent Dr., and staff is top notch. This Surgeon works alongside his lovely wife and very attentive staff. I am just as impressed with them as I am with him. My surgery went well and I am actively healing now (4wks post op). This Dr. and his wife take personal cell phone calls during your recovery, which in my opinion is fantastic, as in a moment of panic I called at 1am and was recieved better than expected :)I am absolutly thrilled with my results and even more than happy with my choice in practice, as there are some Dr.'s out there to beware of, but rest assured Tom Lintner and his staff our the very best, and are all a class act.

|  Having to seek lots of repairs!!!  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

Having to seek lots of repairs!!!!!

|  RHINOPLASTY  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

WE NEVER SAW DR. LINTNER AGAIN AFTER THE 5 MIN 1ST POST-OP VISIT. ALWAYS SAW THE NURSE. I HAD TO CALL DUE TO ENABILITY TO BREATHE THRU NOSE-THE LINNING OF HER NOSE WAS HANGING DOWN SINCE THE SURGERY-TOLD TO WAIT AND MONTHS AFTER NO BETTER. ASK FOR NASONEX OR SOMETHING AND TOLD "DON'T EXPECT US TO TAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR- DON'T ASK FOR RX AGAIN." I DIDN'T THINK OUR FAMILY DOCTOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS WORK!!-2 YEARS AND STILL CAN'T BREATHE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SEE ENT TO FIX THE PROBLEM. I FELT LET DOWN BY THEM. WHO WOULD GO BACK AFTER PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND TALKED TO LIKE THEY DIDN'T OWE US ANYTHING FURTHER!!

Apr 25th, 2011

Fantastic doctor with fantastic staff. He is caring and a perfectionist. I cannot imagine any office staff or doctor who could be any better.

Nov 8th, 2010

Skilled surgeon

|  Great physician!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I had surgery with Dr. Lintner about three years ago. After my initial consultation, it was clear that Dr. Lintner and his office staff were committed to making my surgery a very positive experience. There was a long process needed for insurance to cover part of my procedure, and Dr. Lintner's office staff was very helpful in helping me obtain approval for my surgery. I was especially impressed with the care I received post-op. Dr. Lintner provides his cell phone to his patients so they can call him directly should they have any questions. This was extremely reassuring to me, and even though I did not experience complications, I called Liz Lintner, Dr. Lintner's wife and First Surgical Assistant, to ensure my first three days post -op were progressing according to plan. Most importantly, Dr. Lintner's surgical skills are apparent in the wonderful results I have experienced. I could not be happier with the care I received and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Lintner to my family and friends.

|  Excellent Surgeon and Very Caring Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Lintner and his staff were so professional on all levels. My son had rinoplasty and they made him feel so comfortable in all aspects of the surgery. The surgery and recovery went just how they explained it to us and the staff was wonderful. The nose looks beautiful and my son has regained a lot more confidence, so it was so worth it. I am in the health care profession and my family was treated like I treat my own patients and could only praise Dr. Lintner and his staff.

Aug 19th, 2010

Dr. Lintner and his staff are absolutely amazing!! From the very first moment I walked into their office for a consultation, I was welcomed with warm smiles and the most helpful, knowledgeable staff I've ever seen in a doctors office. Before, during and since my surgery, I received the ultimate level of care...the staff truly cares about each patient and they are amazingly knowledgeable, forthcoming with information and ready to answer all questions or concerns. They all made me feel very comfortable and well cared for throughout the entire duration of my procedureand my surgery turned out BEAUTIFULLY...Dr. Lintner is amazing and I couldnt be happier. Truly the best there is...

|  Fantastic experience!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Lintner & his staff are wonderful! I have seen his work ethic first hand and couldn't be happier. I felt comfortable and ecstatic with my results. He was always available for any questions/concerns I had. I would recommend his office to my family members!

|  I couldn't be happier  |  show details
by Isabel Lay-Meireles on Aug 15th, 2010

Dr. Lintner was my fourth doctor I had gone for consultation. I felt an assurance from him like no other doctor prior. He took over an hour to listen to what I wanted and to see what different options were avaiable. He was also the only doctor that explained the five diffent types of "tummy tuck". No other doctor ever explained that to me.He also explained the difference in surgical center and hospital. He never bad mouthed anyother facility but was very clear on the differences. After I had spoken to him I went to check out and Sabrina was clear and precise on procedure and costs. They were no hidden fees. I never felt pressured at all to book my appointment.I went home and still had to decide if this is what I wanted to do. It took me several months to finaly book the appointment. Till this day nine months later there has been NO REGRETS. I love myself again and I owe that to Dr. Lintner.

|  Amazing Results and Care  |  show details
by Angela Bergan on Jul 10th, 2010

Everything about this practice is 5 star. Nothing is ever rushed, all questions and concerns are top priority. Dr. Thomas Lintner knows how to make his patients beautiful and create the necessary results. I have been to at least 5 other Atlanta PS and could not have picked a better doctor. His wife is the main nurse which adds comfort and added support. This network is loving and attentive. I will continue to rave about this practice for years and give all my future PS needs to them.

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Wendy D. on Dec 27th, 2009

Dr. Lintner is the best doctor for his skills and working with you to achieve your goals. He has the best results and stands behind his work!