Dr. Thomas Liszka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
Very Good
For several years I've not been satisfied with the shape of my chest or (pecs). I had worked out in the gym for years but my chest never developed like I wanted it too. I had talked to several people who had gone to Dr. Thomas Liszka at Ballantyne Plastic Surgery and they were very happy with their results. After going on Dr. Liszka's website and then going in for a consultation, I decided to have pectoral surgery. Dr. Liszka explained the entire procedure and I was very impressed with his entire staff. My surgery went extremely well and without a lot of discomfort. My recovery was extremely fast and Dr. Liszka had me come in often to checkup on my progress. I am so happy I had this procedure done. Now when I go clothes shopping I am very pleased how I look now and in general I totally feel better about myself. Actually I have had people tell me how nice I look now. As a 57 year old man, I am in good shape, but due to issues beyond my control I have always disliked the shape of my chest. Post surgery I feel I have very natural, yet visually pleasing result. I actually have only told one person I had pectoral implants...... all my friends have just said that I look great and must have really hit the gym lately......... It's all my secret! I would like to comment about Dr. Liszka's receptionist Dana..... Every time I called she was so helpful and concerned and answered all my questions..... She was fantastic! I would highly recommend Dr. Thomas Liszka to anyone considering pectoral implants.

November 20th, 2014
Very Professional
I am a fifty year old women who has had several procedures with Leslie Pennisi. I have been to other offices for injectables in the Charlotte area but have not found anyone who is as knowledgable and professional. I bruise very easily.....Not with Leslie. She doesn't try to get you to do MORE..... she tries to figure out how to do what's best. Anytime that I have referred her to a friend they have thanked me.

October 8th, 2014
Great
I wish that I would not have waited as long as I did to make the decision to have a tummy tuck. Dr Liszka is a brilliant surgeon and the change in my body is dramatic. He is very professional and has a great vision for all body types. I am on the short side and he performed a miracle I like to exercise, and I was doing spinning and crossfit but nothing was going to take that skin bulge from three pregnancies. My husband felt very comfortable with the level of experience and excellent reputation Dr Liszka has.

August 28th, 2014
Very Professional
I love this office. Dr. Liszka is very professional and has a great bedside manner. His staff is outstanding, very welcoming and truly cares about each person that walks in the office. I had many consultations and found Dr. Liszka and the ladies that work for him are all very genuine. I'm so happy with my eyes, just wish I would have done it years ago. I now visit this office regularly for botox and Restylane as well as various skincare treatments, like Clear & Brilliant.

August 26th, 2014
Good
Dr Liszka, and the entire team at Ballantyne Plastic Surgery are professional, personable, warm and welcoming. The team is always prompt and treat their patients with the utmost respect. Anyone seeking a consultation and subsequent surgery/ treatment will be more than pleased in choosing this practice. It is my joy to recommend Dr. Liszka and the entire team at Ballantyne Plastic Surgery.

August 12th, 2014
Great
Leslie was highly recommended to me by a family member. When I came in for my appointment I was impressed right away by the amount of time Leslie spent talking with me, asking questions, and making such an effort to understand which areas on my face I was most unhappy with. Leslie set the right expectations and was fair and prudent with her recommendations. She never tried to "sell" or push me into anything. She went to great length to make sure I was properly numb and comfortable-she didn't rush me through the procedure, she put my comfort first. I could not have been more pleased with the results! It looked natural and not too overdone. I'm actually coming back to Leslie for treatments for my age spots.

August 6th, 2014
Great
I had ipl laser therapy with Michelle . I loved it because it removed red spots, varicosities around my nose and made my skin brighter and tighter . The difference was so notable that I had several people remark about how clear my skin looked. People often think I am in my middle 40's not early 60's. I have ipl about three times a year and love it .

August 1st, 2014
Very Good
I felt very comfortable from my first visit for consultation. I knew as soon as I was greeted at reception that this was the place I needed to have procedure done. The staff was so friendly in a concerning way for my comfort in expressing what I wanted done. My experience with every step of what I was going to go thru was very well explained to me from expense and what was going to happen as an outpatient. My consultation from Dr. Liszka made me so very comfortable in his demeanor and knowledge as a Doctor. I knew from the minute I first started talking to him I was going to put my surgery in his hands. I am so very happy with my results I would recommend Dr. Liszka to everyone. He is so very very good at what he does and obviously has a fantastic staff working for him.

July 24th, 2014
BEST
I consulted with Dr. Liszka about upper eyelid surgery and after doing research on this procedure I decided to schedule. This was done in Dr. Liszka's office under local anesthesia. From the time I called to schedule a consult and spoke to Dana then going in the office I could have not asked for a better experience. Dr. Liszka and his staff are "all the BEST"....meeting with Sherry, his manager, to Leslie, his nurse I felt comfortable with how I was treated. I could have not asked for better care. It has now been almost 6 months and I am so happy with my results. After about 3 months when all the swelling was gone, my eyes have gotten better. I feel like it has helped my vision to get rid of that extra skin and my appearance, not to mention....I think I look younger too which is always a plus!! I would recommend Dr. Liszka to anyone for surgery...don't think I could have found a better surgeon or staff!

July 17th, 2014
Caring
I had a breast lift, breast implant, and thigh lift. This was my second round of procedures due to excess skin from massive weight loss. I am beyond pleased with my results and the care I received from Dr. Liszka and his entire staff. He is very skilled and and I couldn't have asked for better results. The recovery is much easier than you imagine it to be. It was honestly not that painful. And Dr. Liszka monitors your recovery very closely and genuinely cares about your health AND that you are happy with the results.

July 12th, 2014
Very Good
I had a lower body lift and arm lift. This was my fist of many procedures in removing excess skin after massive weight loss. Dr. Liszka and his staff were very thorough pre and post op in making me feel comfortable and safe. I love the results. I had interviewed several surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Liszka and very confident I chose correctly.

September 18th, 2013
Definitely likes them Bigger
Very nice. Did a great job except that they turned out larger than what I had explained I wanted. I ended up with D's but only wanted fuller B or small C. He kept trying to convince me to give them a few months (then a year) to see how I liked them. Now it is 4 years later. I have just now finally gotten "used" to them but still not happy. Would have liked them smaller like originally discussed but even if he would have redone them for at no cost, I still would have to pay for anesthesia, O.R., and new implants which means a couple of thousand more!! I feel like he didn't really listen and simply went with what looked good to him assuming I'd be happy with larger and he was wrong.