by Paul D. Carpenter on Nov 9th, 2015

Wow! Dr. Litton's staff is just like him; kind, patient, answered my questions and treated me with dignity and respect. It was a surgical experience that turned my feelings of fear and trepidation for a colon resection into confidence that all would go well. I thank him and his staff and would not hesitate to recommend him.

hernia show details hernia
by kevin tisdale on Apr 29th, 2013

I think Dr.Litton was great. i have had surgery in the past and i have never been treated as well as Dr. litton and his staff treated me and my family. Keep up the great work! I feel way better.

I loved having Dr. Litton as my surgeon! show details I loved having Dr. Litton as my surgeon!
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Litton is an excellent surgeon. His beside manner is that of a caring and concerned doctor. He has skills that some surgeons don't have. He also believes that God is at his side when he is operating which is very important to me.

Oct 9th, 2009

I have been operated on by Dr Litton three times in the past year. Hopefully I will never need another operation-but if I do Dr Litton will be my surgeon. When you are very sick there are many things to be concerned with but it is comforting to know that you do not have to worry about the skill of your surgeon