Dr. Thomas Litton MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 2nd, 2017
The very best 10+

February 6th, 2017
Excellent practice with personable and friendly staff. Dr. Litton earned my trust in short order, I have full confidence my procedure will go exactly as he said it would.

December 12th, 2016
This is the second surgery I have received which was handled by Dr Litton and his staff. On both occassions the service was prompt, the staff knowledgeable and helpful, and the overall experience was outstanding. I was kept fully informed during the entire process, and the required follow up calls came in a timely manner. On both occassions the service and personnell were outstanding and I would not hesitate to reccommend Dr Litton and his staff.

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Litton is a very compassionate doctor who stays on top of the latest procedures and offers different options and then his recommendation before any procedures. He has a good sense of humor that keeps health issues in perspective.

October 24th, 2016
First visit
I was quickly taken to have my vital stats taken. The nurse was courteous and extremely helpful. Dr. Litton came in almost immediately after the nurse left the room. He smiled and greeted me. He was thorough in his determining what needed to be done. He treated me with dignity and answered all of my questions. He explained exactly how the operation would be performed. He explained the possible side effects that rarely happen. I was impressed with Dr. Litton and everyone else with whom I had any interplay with. The nurse took me outside and showed me exactly where I was to arrive for the operation. I had followups which concerned my medications. Tomorrow I will go for bloodwork. All instructions for my pre surgery and post surgery were provided. I would certainly tell anyone that all the people I interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, and kind.

October 15th, 2016
I can't think of a more pleasant staff. They informed me. The staff was always very pleasant and courteous to me and absolutely reduced my fear and concerns. I am very glad I had Dr. Litton's skills and stall for removal of a cancerous colon and the recovery thereafter. I think the world of Dr. Litton and his staff and would not hesitate to go to him again or recommend him to others.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Litton and his staff are friendly, courteous and professional in every way. I have been a patient of Dr. Litton for over 10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Litton to anyone seeking a general surgeon or even a specialty surgeon.

June 8th, 2016
Outstanding professional service. One of the best physicians and nursing staff I have been associated with.

March 19th, 2016
I felt very comfortable .

November 9th, 2015
Wow! Dr. Litton's staff is just like him; kind, patient, answered my questions and treated me with dignity and respect. It was a surgical experience that turned my feelings of fear and trepidation for a colon resection into confidence that all would go well. I thank him and his staff and would not hesitate to recommend him.

April 29th, 2013
hernia
I think Dr.Litton was great. i have had surgery in the past and i have never been treated as well as Dr. litton and his staff treated me and my family. Keep up the great work! I feel way better.

February 2nd, 2012
I loved having Dr. Litton as my surgeon!
Dr. Litton is an excellent surgeon. His beside manner is that of a caring and concerned doctor. He has skills that some surgeons don't have. He also believes that God is at his side when he is operating which is very important to me.