Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Litz
Dr. Thomas Litz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Kensington, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Litz is affiliated with Alle-Kiski Medical Center, Western Pennsylvania Hospital and Upmc St Margaret. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Litz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Litz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Kensington, PA.
Dr. Bhola Roy
New Kensington, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Rashmi Yadav
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Kensington, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Nagib Manov
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New Kensington, PA 0.01 mi26