A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Livingston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Livingston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Livingston has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Livingston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Livingston practice?
Dr. Thomas Livingston practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.