A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Livingston is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livingston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Livingston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Livingston has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Livingston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Thomas Livingston has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Livingston practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.