A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lloyd, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Lloyd MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lloyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lloyd practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.