A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lloyd, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Lloyd MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lloyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lloyd practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.