Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lloyd, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Lloyd MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lloyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lloyd practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Cardiologists.