More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lo Russo
Dr. Thomas Lo Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Reston, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Lo Russo is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fauquier Hospital and Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Lo Russo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lo Russo has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Thomas Lo Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. William Hartzell
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fairfax, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Barry Dicicco
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi38
Dr. Jane Wu
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi25