Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by NBW on Feb 9th, 2013

Dr. LoRusso is a gem! He diagnosed my sleep apnea in 2012 after many expensive tests and fruitless misdiagnoses from other doctors. He really cares about his patients, taking the time to listen to questions and explain everything thoroughly. He has a lot of knowledge about sleep disorders and has great bedside manner.

Oct 4th, 2012

I really like this doctor and place all my trust in his abilities....

Sep 17th, 2012

This is the type of Doctor they based the TV Doctors on IE Dr Welby etc.

18 years show details 18 years
May 31st, 2012

Dr. LoRusso diagnosed my condition in 1994 and prescribed medication that worked. Over the years, I have let my primary physician refill as needed, but I have returned to Dr. LoRusso when conditions changed. He has always been welcoming, ready, and proficient at assessing the problem(s) and adjusting the remedies. I am very grateful to continue under his care.

Get Doctor...Mean Front Desk Lady show details Get Doctor...Mean Front Desk Lady
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. LoRusso is a great doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me. I was really surprised how much he cared about my situation. The only bad experience I had was with the lady at the front desk. She is a real witch. On my first visit, I let it go because everyone has a bad day. On my second visit, it gave me confirmation that this is her personality. It's bad enough that I have to go to the doctor. The last thing I want to deal with is a crabby person.

Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. LoRusso is great. I always feel that he listens and addresses my concerns in a way that I can understand. The only problem I have is that his office staff is very difficult to deal with. I'll keep seeing him in spite of those problems.

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
Jan 9th, 2011

Dr. Thomas LoRusso is an excellent physician. He deeply respects his patients and has an excellent, caring and professional bedside manner. He is highly competent. Even if I move to another state, I will still return for my appointments with Dr. LoRusso.

Dismissed my sleep apnea. show details Dismissed my sleep apnea.
Dec 3rd, 2010

He said I did not have sleep apnea but it was later diagnosed by another accredited sleep doctor. Based it on an oxygen test which did not detect any deep sleep probably.

Oct 9th, 2009

This guy really knows his stuff!