Dr. Thomas Lobue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lobue?

February 17th, 2017

Wonderful office and doctors@

December 20th, 2016

Recommend Dr LoBue unconditionally.

Recently had right eye cataract surgery, left eye to be done tomorrow. Dr LoBue also did cataract surgery on both my husband's eyes, and both eyes of a friend of mine. I have found him to be knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, and personal. His staff does such a good job, professionally and personally. Family and friends of ours are patients or former patients of his. As seniors in our 70's, he has my/our highest recommendation.

February 14th, 2015

Definitely recommended

During an eye exam with my grandfather with an orange county doctor diagnosed my grandfather with a cataracts in both eyes that were ready to be removed after doing extensive research to find the best ophthalmologist we heard of one that came highly recommended I decided to consult with Dr Thomas LoBue . I was very impressed with the amount of time the doctor spent with my grandfather that he decided to have cataract surgery . After the 2nd eye had been done my grandfather could see colors and was so happy .I am so glad we heard by word of mouth about this wonderful and very caring doctor. I am so happy to have found and made this choice of driving from Orange county to Riverside co. Thank you Dr. LoBue

February 14th, 2015

Great doctor and great staff

I was referred to this facility by a family friend when I called to schedule an appointment the operator I spoke to was very friendly and courteous, when I came in to my appointment the front desk receptionist was also very friendly as well the wait time was about 20 mins wasn't too long of a wait. When I was called in a technician asked me a few questions about my health etc. also very friendly I then saw Dr. Miller he was very professional answered all my questions and took his time to examine my eyes. After my eye exam I went into the optical department there was many choices of name brand frames and prices were very fair not to mention the optician who helped me was very knowledgible overall my experience was great the doctors and staff are amazing definelty recommend

February 13th, 2015

Great doctor and staff. He is a great surgeon.

February 13th, 2015

Great Doctor

I saw the doctor on an eye condition and he made me feel much better with his education on the problem. He gave me the medicine I needed and was out of the office in no time. I felt so comfortable and had what I needed from my visit. I will always go to Dr. LoBue

June 5th, 2012

Find another Doctor!

This doctor did cataract surgery on my mother and my daughter. Both of them had very poor results. My daughter says she her eyesight is worse. His response was it is not a science!! I have had cataract surgery on both of my eyes by a different doctor and had great results.

January 12th, 2011

January, 2010

This so called Doctor has been in Temecula 25 years and has advertised everywhere. He's old and burnt out. Doen't care about the patient. My opinion is that he just wants to get paid by Medicare. Makes money by Lasik surgery, Restore lenses, and thick eye lashes. Beware..

July 12th, 2010

I made an appt to see Dr. Lobue in May this year. I didn't see him, I saw a colleague. The purpose of my visit was to see if I needed a pterigium removed from my eye. The colleague looked at my eye for a second, said he thought I could safely wait a little longer and Dr. Lobue needed to see it next time. The bill was $82. Since I did not see the doctor I had requested, the colleague spent approximately 5 minutes with me, I felt the bill was excessive and will never go back.

April 4th, 2017