A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Loepfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Loepfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Loepfe, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loepfe graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Loepfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center Sparta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Loepfe MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Loepfe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Loepfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Loepfe practices Geriatric Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Geriatric Doctors.