A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Loepfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Loepfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loepfe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loepfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Loepfe, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loepfe graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Loepfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center Sparta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Loepfe MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Loepfe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Loepfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Loepfe practices Geriatric Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Geriatric Doctors.