A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lomis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lomis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lomis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lomis has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lomis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lomis practice?
Dr. Thomas Lomis practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.