Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lomis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lomis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lomis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lomis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lomis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lomis has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Lomis MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lomis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lomis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lomis practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.