A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lomis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lomis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lomis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lomis has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Lomis MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lomis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lomis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lomis practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.